Keep track of the South American tomato mothWhat is the Tutasan Trap?
- A handy pheromone trap specially designed for the South American tomato moth, Tuta absoluta
- Tool for the timely detection of a new infestation, for monitoring population size and for creating a physical barrier
- Can be connected to a dripper
- A built-in overflow ensures the water level is always maintained
- With careful monitoring, you can detect infestations in time to intervene at the ideal moment
- Male moths are naturally attracted to the Tuta absoluta pheromone, which must be introduced into the green basket in the centre of the trap
- The trap is filled with water with a thin layer of oil on top
- The moths land on the surface of the water where they remain trapped
- Monitor the South American tomato moths in the trap at least once a week for a representative result
- Vegetables such as tomato
PackagingTutasan is packed in a box with 15 traps.
Local regulations may impose restrictions on the use of this product. Contact your authorities or contact your Biobest consultant.We produce our products and solutions for professional growers in horticulture.