Shipping calculated at checkout.
Monitor your crop for the Spotted-wing drosophila (Japanese fruit fly)What is the Droso Trap?
- A specially designed, spherical, red pheromone trap for the Japanese fruit fly, Drosophila suzukii
- Tool for the timely detection of a new infestation, for monitoring population size and for creating a physical barrier
- With careful monitoring, you can detect infestations in time, so you can intervene at the ideal moment
- The colour and shape of this trap mimic the attractive fruit
- In combination with the attractant Dros’Attract more fruit flies are caught compared with other attractants such as apple cider vinegar
- Attracts both adult males and females
- In addition to its attraction to the food attractant, D. suzukii is also naturally drawn to the colour of this trap
- The fruit flies fly into the trap and drown
- Monitor the fruit flies in the trap at least once per week for a representative result
- Berries such as strawberry and raspberry
- Fruit cultivation such as cherry, peach, fig and grapes
- Ornamentals such as Camellia japonica and Styrax japonicus
- Orchards such as oak and cedar
Relevant pests and diseases